Sunday, March 13, 2016

What to Wear to Work: 10 colors which you should and should never wear to work | Italian E-Learning Fashion School

In the process of finding good outfits inspirations for work at an office, I remembered learning about the psychology of colors. While I was attending college for my bachelor's in Media Arts and Animation, our professor mentioned the effect that each color has on people.
 
One of the colors that I never forget is red. Red is such an intense color, and sometimes it feels like wanting to wear it all the time because it transmits power. This is a color that I like but rarely wear, and looking on the internet found the explanation for each color and its effect in other people.
 
Click on the link below to read more about what to wear to work from Italian E-Learning Fashion School.
 
What to Wear to Work: 10 colors which you should and should never wear to work | Italian E-Learning Fashion School

No comments:

Post a Comment