Sunday, March 6, 2016

CHOOSING BRIDESMAID DRESSES

Last weekend, my best friend asked me to be her MOH. I couldn't be any happier. Good thing, she already knows how the bridal party should look like. And...if you are like me, you know this is so exciting that waiting is not possible....so I went dress shopping!

And look what I found!


 
Aren't these dresses stunning ?

Long and short , sequin, lace, and beaded gowns are still very popular for weddings and other formal events. I love this trend!.

When I was searching for the dress found that many designers are adopting this trend, but my favorites are Adrianna Papell, Badgley Mischka and Donna Morgan . Why are they my favorite? well...I believe that a nice dress must be beautiful and comfortable at the same time, and these two designers have that.

 
If you are on the way to choosing bridesmaid dresses, always make sure to talk to the bride first, ask her about the wedding theme, any specific colors, short or full - length. You could also consider the month of the year for the wedding. Choosing the fabric of the dresses sometimes depend on the weather forecast for that day , so you'll know which is best for the wedding.

 
It is fun to go dress shopping, but it could also be tedious, depending on many factors. The good news is that you could avoid the tediousness. For the brides, I suggest you just give the wedding colors to your bridesmaids and specify whether short or long. Then, I recommend if anyone from the bridal party is not a fan of shopping in the mall, go for online options. You may find beautiful bridesmaid dresses at Dessy or Amazon.

Online dress shopping is easy, stress free and fast.  Any way you decide to shop always have fun and enjoy it!.

No comments:

Post a Comment